New features! Improved functionality! More efficient usability! Greater insight into warehouse metrics!
This is why we have things like a User Conference, people! Your feedback gives us the data we need to enhance and improve our product.
Some of our bigger, newer features on the latest and greatest Latitude Warehouse Management system are listed below. For more data, contact us!
Metrics and Employee Tracking
- User definable “periods” now extend the reporting / graphing capabilities. Users can now select “Current Period” & “Prior Period” in addition to the traditional date ranges (“Today”, “Yesterday”, “Week to Date”, etc.).
- The “Who Am I?” option on the RF terminal now shows the user’s current activity sheet event type.
- A fixed zone can now be assigned to a user defined (overhead) activity sheet event type ensuring that a given activity is always accumulated for a selected zone. For example, it is possible to have an overhead task for “unloading trucks” and to have that work captured in a designated zone for receiving.
- Added additional fields to the Employee Error record. Fields include Customer ID, Salesman ID, Reported To, Reported By, Resolution Date, Transaction date, and more. These fields have been added to the Error Reports as well.
- Enhanced editing of Metric Activity Sheet Events. Hours can be directly entered, and the employee’s “end time” automatically computed accordingly.
- The zone for a given inventory metric is now defined by the source bin where the actively was performed rather than the employees “active zone.”
- Added metric types! You can now track the Loading of Masterloads onto trucks by means of the MASTERLOAD.LOAD “transaction” metric and the LOAD “activity sheet” event. Similarly, Pre-receiving can be tracked by means of the RCPT.PRE transaction metric and the PRE-RECEIPT activity sheet metric
- Cycle Count Discrepancies are now highlighted if an item’s inventory count is zero but the cycle count results in a positive inventory.
- Discrepancy cycle counts are now listed as such on Latitude web.
- Licensed Packages can now be viewed on the Latitude Web—visible by choosing the “System” + “Licenses” + “Optional Packages” link.
Latitude Manifesting (LMS)
- Latitude Manifesting has received certification from UPS for 2011!
- New shipment reference fields have been added to the customer record for shipping a package through LMS. Tags can be incorporated to map any field on the sales order header.
- Definable time periods are now available that allow orders to automatically release (print) on a Carrier by Carrier basis (Activant P21 user only at this time).
- New “Find” queries available on the RF to locate open and unloaded master loads using an existing master load number.
- The Sales Order Dashboard Route Panel now shows remaining zones to pull for a particular route.
- New Order Audit module has been added for tracking order accuracy.
- Enhanced “Query Load” query now displays the assembly item code.
- Added a new system alert for sending notification to the “order taker” linked to an order when the assigned route number is changed.
- A new Adjustment Reason Code Profile is now available—users can be assigned a profile which defines which reason codes they are authorized to select when performing inventory adjustments.
As always, we thank you for your ongoing support – and we wish you all health and happiness during this holiday season.