Every year, PathGuide Technologies hosts the Latitude User Conference, a chance for our current and future customers to get together to learn, network, and have fun. We combine hands-on warehouse management training with sneak-peeks at new and upcoming Latitude WMS features.
We also offer one-on-one customized training sessions (tailored to your company’s needs) with our engineering team.
This year, we are hosting the Latitude User Conference in beautiful Seattle, WA.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should join us:
- In Seattle, you get to see rain in its most natural habitat.
- With an outstanding downtown location, you’ll be just blocks from all that the city has to offer.
- Did we mention the dinner cruise?
- Network, hobnob, rub elbows, chitchat, and make friendly with PathGuide employees, users,
- Latitude power users will divulge to you their best-kept secrets for running a lean, mean distribution machine.
- Seattle is home to the Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks! Stand in awe outside of a home game that no one can afford to buy tickets to anymore.
- Do more than simply get caffeinated on Starbucks coffee at breakfast—get inspired with a rousing keynote.
- Get a sneak-peak at upcoming product features without resorting to NSA-style spying tactics.
- Hands-on training sessions mean that you won’t have to remove your hands.
- Your PathGuide account manager is practically required to buy you a beverage of your choice.
Register today and save!
Registration is now open for the Latitude User Conference.
Join us in
sunny Seattle from September 21-23! Get updates, training, tips, tricks, and join other Latitude WMS users for networking events (like a dinner cruise on Seattle’s stunning waterfront).
When PathGuide customers get together, great ideas are exchanged and important bonds are formed. Learn, network, share, and most importantly, renew your vision for what you and your business can accomplish.
Why Register Early?
When you register early, you save big bucks on the cost of each attendee. Register more attendees and save even more per registration.
What Do You Get at the LUC?
Your registration includes:
- Session of one-on-one consulting, tailored specifically to your company
- Access to all group training courses and educational sessions
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Evening receptions
- Client Appreciation Dinner Cruise
PathGuide is looking forward to seeing all of you in September at the Latitude User Conference!
WMS integration with Eagle ERP
If you run a retail distribution business, you know that there’s not much wiggle room for error anymore. Your customers expect a wide variety of products, in stock, all the time. With the peaks and valleys inherent in retail operations, it’s never been more important for retail distribution businesses to employ a warehouse management system (WMS).
PathGuide and EPICOR Parntnership
PathGuide’s Latitude WMS has partnered with Epicor’s Eagle ERP for a full-featured integration of the two systems. The Eagle side manages your back office while Latitude WMS takes care of your warehouse.
With Latitude WMS, you can manage multi-channel retail distribution efficiently and with ease – so you can work smarter, not harder.
Turn your chaotic warehouse into a model distribution operation with a full-featured WMS. Get started with:
With Latitude Advanced Metrics, you can measure your operation’s efficiency by branch, zone, shift, and even by employee. Performance data gives you a powerful tool to set performance goals and even create inventive programs.
If your business operates on the Epicor Eagle ERP system, you’ll find an amazing partner in PathGuide’s Latitude WMS.
PathGuide’s Latitude WMS also works in conjunction with other major ERP systems.