There’s less than 4 weeks to take advantage of early bird rates for the 2016 Latitude User Conference. This year’s LUC is May 22-24 in sunny San Diego. Additional discounts are available when you register more than 3 people from your company – so bring a crowd!
Three Levels Deep
Our conference is designed for everyone, and that’s why we’re encouraging “Three Levels Deep”. Bring people who represent different areas of your operation. Employees can directly apply the knowledge and practical techniques they learn at the conference to their jobs back home.
- Warehouse Managers: We looked at areas specific to warehouse managers’ daily processes to design breakout sessions tailored to their needs. Sessions like Replenishment: Stay Stoked Because You’re Stocked and Dock Wars: Scheduling Inbound Deliveries will inspire new techniques to drive success across your warehouse teams.
- Corporate Executives: Network with other executives, exchange ideas about supply chain excellence and learn how Latitude WMS can help inspire innovation and deliver better customer service as the supply chain continues to evolve. Sessions for executives include Motivation by Metrics, Leveraging Latitude WMS for ROI in Your Operations and Latitude WMS for Your Smaller Facilities.
- Warehouse Workers: You’re the ones using Latitude every day, so the more you know – the better. Hands-on sessions for warehouse workers include Make an RF “Easy Button” With Task Definitions, Be in the Know With Automatic Alerts and Labels Made Easy.
- IT Pros: Learn about Latitude’s evolving tool set and programmable features while networking with other field experts. Sessions for IT Pros include What’s Your IT IQ?, WMS & LMS Release Highlights, Metrics: A Window into Your Warehouse, and Latitude Confidential: Next Level Tips & Tricks.
- New & Experienced Users and Prospects: If you’re new to Latitude or still considering a WMS upgrade, we will have sessions that introduce you to basic Latitude WMS features like Cycle Count Planning: Cure Your PI Pain, Inbound Transportation: Control When Trucks Bump Your Dock and PathGuide’s SOS (Spotlight On Support). More importantly, you will have plenty of opportunities to get realistic feedback and advice from current Latitude WMS users. Come with questions and leave with answers!
A sincere thank you to Honeywell and the QubeVu team from Postea, our Platinum Level Sponsors, for helping to make this year’s conference a success!
Be sure to join Honeywell to learn what they are doing about the most important trends and forces changing the landscape of today’s supply chain. You’ll want to make time for Postea’s presentation to discover why dimensioning solutions make sense as the evolution in materials handling, e-Commerce and shipping markets continues to create opportunities for growth.